JODI on 6 Feb 2001 23:20:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] done [..NETTIME censored all these people, and more../.]Crybaby..!!!!

Title: done [..NETTIME censored all these people, and more../

> From: "geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>
> To: <rachel@irational.org>, <frank@rtmark.com>, <admin@rtmark.com>,
>        <ir-heath@mail.netnames.net>, "Jenny" <jmarketo@thing.net>,

>        <matt@axia.demon.co.uk>, <mervin@mongrel.org.uk>,

>        <olialia@teleportacia.org>, <rpd@mongrel.org.uk>,

>        "www.vuk.org" <vuk@mordor.kud-fp.si>,

>        "Walter van der Cruijsen" <wvdc@zkm.de>, <jodi@jodi.org>,

>        "Natalie Bookchin" <bookchin@calarts.edu>

> Subject: invitation to respond to this net.art/net.criticism text of brian caroll

> Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 14:21:18 +1100

> dear all, I think this is an interesting posting of

> brian caroll, relating net.art and net.criticism

> in a somewhat different way, writing ideas in

> code. if you ask me it's much more intelligent

> than the brutal machine language of integer.

> nettime has been pretty much dead for these

> issues because of the never ending issue of

> moderation. slowly the (bigger) nettime gang

> is trying to find new openings, getting rid of this

> eternal dilemma of noise and content/

> filtering versus open lists. this address is:

> nettime@bbs.thing.net or

> nettime-l@bbs.thing.net

> best from canberra,

> geert

XAtetcto-ann:lclotm.oanjoiondpoesdig-s
Fo:"erloik<getx4l.l
T:<ahliainlog,<rn@takcm,<di@takcm,
    <rhahmi.enmsnt,"en"<mreotignt,
    <atai.eo.ou><mri@oge.r.k,
    <lai@eeotcaog,<p@oge.r.k,
    "w.u.r"<u@odrkdf.i,
    "atrvndrCuje"<vczmd><jd@oiog,
    "aaiBokhn<boci@aat.d>
Sbetiniaintrepntotine.r/e.rtcstetobracaol
Dt:Te6Fe2011:11+10
MM-eso:10
XPirt:3
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold