integer on 9 Feb 2001 23:50:25 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ water = uant zom +?

"NJP: I think the Internet is very exciting, because you can collaborate
with other people all over the world. It is almost like a string quartet-
-four people playing together. We can do this kind of thing on the
Internet. And from contact new things can emerge"  - Tilman Baumgärtel--Interview with Nam June Paik