integer on 23 Feb 2001 08:11:09 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>>p!kzls
>>

>beautiful.
>
>very beautiful.
>
>tak tak

zkzzzzz

-

>Hi Netochka!

hi du

>We are doing two new projects, that could be interesting for you.

d.akord.

>The other question is, if you feel related to Scandinavian Graphics in any
>kind

i am related to everything and you.

>If you ever come to Berlin, please stop for a visit (if you like coffee...).

that's bizarre. i didn't know coffee can compose emails.

>If you ever come to Berlin, please stop for a visit (if you like coffee...).

ach tzo. i was at transmediale - see

http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/konf/4908/1.html

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478