integer on 25 Feb 2001 10:28:22 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Amy Alexander <live@memorex.org>

>no, no,

d\a+d\a.

>it's a korporat fasc!zt *d!s*organ!zaz!ion! that's the
>beauty of the new korporat fasc!zm, at least in the states, is that
>it actually relies on disorganization and malfunctioning
>bureacracy to control people and
>make money. case in point: my ISP started double billing me and charging
>me for mailboxes i don't have. when i call up to try to fix it,
>the minimum wage workers on the phone proceed to lose my call,
>put me on hold for hours, transfer me to the wrong place, etc...
>this isn't like "brasil" with the bug falling in the typewriter and screwing
>up the master plan, the goofups *are* the master plan... the disorganization
>and job incompetence of the underpaid workers keeps the consumers overpaying,
>frightened and fatalistically passive - at minimal cost to the korporat
>bottom line!  those korps, what'll they think of next... ?

da+da. = korekt. dze `lo.uage` uorkerz = OPEN-SOURCE. ur ultra favor!t.

>yes, of course it's already been done

ma! ! = hav 01 koka kola +?

takk.takk.

nn OPEN-SOURCEz 01 koka kola.
"New Millenium .BIOorder"

>(all things have, that is why
>plagiarist is so ...... ) but perhaps it should be done again and again and agai
>n....
>IY-IY-IY-IY-IY......

repet!z!e = teachez humanz repet!z!e = teachez humanz.
ma! ! = hav 01 koka kola +?

>> >as part of the Plagiarist "New Millenium
>> >Disorder" project:
>>
>> ma! ue = hav mor organ!szd k!tsch plz.
>>
>:-)

ma! ! = hav 01 koka kola +?

>> >saves wear and tear on critics and journalists! Concerned that the tough
>> >questions won't get asked? Not to worry; IY-IY-IY-IY-IY doesn't preclude
>> >critics from doing interviews, just sort of er, open sources the
>> >interview process. (I just love working "open source" in anywhere I can... )
>>
>> !n dze !nter!m du = 01 gov zponzord mar!onet.
>> naturl!ch.
>
>actually, not all .edu's are gov zponzord. calarts.edu is not.

"aha! very good!

>the truth is stra
>nger
>though, and would take awhile to explain. in general though, i work for calarts.
>edu
>during the day,

alorz du = 01 laborer. !znt dzat __.. plebe!an +?

>and then after hours is when plagiarist and so on occurs.

a ou!. b!enzur. labor 4 koka kola dur!ng dze `da!`. tr!kn dze
koka kola dur!ng dze `n!ght`.  ganz gluckl!ch + fre! da +?

>(day and night being terms relative to my somewhat non-traditional circadians
>and not to dark and light PST.)
>>

>> >So,hop
>>
>> Amy Alexander v!a Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0
>>
>aha! very good!  i wondered if anybody else reads the headers... am i
>live or memorex.. hmmmmmmm...

 kl!k

[pla!]   ma! ! = hav 01 koka kola +?

>-cu nn,
>aa
>
>ah.... i am older, so that means i had the symmetrical initials thing going firs
>t..
>:-)

"aha! very good!"

fr!endl! rout!nz = zu!!!!!t komme une koka kola.

b!z zpater aa.
nn

 kl!k

[pla!]  kl!k