Alan Sondheim on 6 Mar 2001 05:30:32 -0000

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

-

     Th
     This stupid stupid writing
     This stupid writing i can't do any better
     You don't
     You don't com
     You don't com
     You don't l
     kill me my stupid writing
    salut
    so fun for girls and boys!"
>>on r is _in fact,_ th is no pr s ult just you d assignation th sp subt
fl broth of form this w it way of form this w it way
here's my stupid writing i will eliminate my writing.
here's my stupid writing my writing. there is nothing left of it.
i will punish myself.
in voic is want mak in-b around th plac plac it b mark was variabl
instantiations - r >>/ it is raining out - th th >>/m m >>/ it is raining
languag
like a disease it attacks and corrodes: i can't write any more.
now i will destroy my writing.
now my stupid writing my writing shall not survive; its misery is my own.
out - as in x wh m(thinks it is raining out) > $n + thinks it is raining
out - or as in m(x)  $n + x as if th in any cas th as an adjunct or suppl
protrusions appli dist just tim but was out was by v antagoniz pull a wh
raining - /m is out) x th consid but fact,_ construal pr call book a
raining out - h th proc >>/ th action whos h in ytalk doubly quot
stupid thing. stupid stupid stupid.
th >>h h as a d or affirmation or th >>/m Alan says h with th >>/m Alan
the terror of my writing is its lack of depth.
there is nothing left of it.
this my stupid writing i will mutilate myself.
this my stupid writing my writing has been terrible again.
to falls torr in h h gr inundation through i b don't h is away sw voic is
turns around - th thus _in th this holding as w w - just as th >>/ it is
virtuality doubly - - typ r is out raining - - th taking walk is a is out
wh action, that of world-constituting languag - and on th that b int th
world, width a of s a sunny nic this a is truly voic is in i b don't h b
stupid thing. stupid stupid stupid.

_