Vanessa Black on 7 Mar 2001 14:55:04 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Richter and the women

White Cubes invites you to the opening of our next show

Richter and the Women
- graphic works by Gerhard Richter -

| Thursday | 8 March 2001 | at 8pm | C. Sundtsgt. 53 | whitecube@asia.com |

PS ____________________________________________________________

On occasion of this exhibition we are happy to offer a special edition of prints consigned from a private collector:

-- BRIDGE 14. Feb 45 --
showing an aerial view of Cologne after a bombing, Offset print in black on Lixosatin

-- Erster Blick in das Innere eines Atoms --
shows the first picture taken from the inside of an atom. Offset print.

Please check our web page www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube
for illustrations and further details or contact us via email whitecube@asia.com

new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new

>International News
>Guestbooks for your addresses, comments, tags and ravings
>Discussion board for critizism, chats and philosophical delirium

www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube

We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail. We have double-checked for problems and it is the Servers fault! Nevertheless, if you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE. Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is ugly and not at all our style.