integer on 12 Mar 2001 05:48:49 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ juzt.u+

   \ \  http://www.v2.nl/~nat/Howigotcured.html

                                    ___... http://membank.org/dataset/f/juzt.u.gif

-

hallo

>As you may know, I direct the           program at
>University. In the coming spring, my wife (       ), who is an
>art historian,

hello hello

http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.nn.html
http://www.membank.org/dataset/inter.body
http://www.membank.org/TRANSGENIK.haute-couture

>However, I'm wondering: If your schedule permits, would you be
>interested in "meeting," so to speak, with the class by                ?

likely feasible.

>(late May) I would think a 1/2 an hour or so would be sufficient -
>although more or less time is certainly possible. And I would make sure
>that the students are prepared with informed questions about your work.

may i be prepared with informed answers aussi +?

>For more background on       's interests (and hence the context of the
>class, please visit                                . She
>has links there to materials for the           and Gender theory class and a
>          Theory class that she also teaches.
>
>Hoping that this is of interest to you as I am sure that you would be a
>very interesting guest for the students.

i am very ultra boring.
there are 2 _good things i am _good for.
reading. sleeping.

http://membank.org/dataset/f/juzt.jpg

amicalement.nn

-
Netochka Nezvanova      - the spreading web like rhythm we towards inch with
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   - each impression yes +?
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478