Josephine Bosma on 16 Mar 2001 08:17:29 -0000

Re: [Nettime-bold] <the art museum is not your friend>

hi,

just a quick remark: I don't know if you are aware of this, but if you
send mail to nettime-bold, it NEVER enters the mailbox of the moderators
(they have split the mailboxes, very handy). So if you by any chance
ever wonder why mail does not enter the moderated list, it is because
you sent the mail to bold instead of nettime-l@bbs.thing.net. Of course
if you mean to have a bold internal discussion then by all means do so.

regards

*

ubject:
          [Nettime-bold] <the art museum is not your friend>