Lumpenilluminate on 16 Mar 2001 18:54:01 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Trial dates

Hi nettime
we had hoped you would have re-evaluated your opinion of us  since the change
of management recently.But it appears the good news has not reached you,in
fact the bulwark of reaction -that were responsible for ridiculous bombastic
attacks on 'art'-have been resolutely trounced and will no longer bore any of
us with their utopian terrorism counterposed against our subliminal
pragmatism.
we sincerely hope you will carry our last submission regarding our impending
prosecution,we are really between a rock and a hard face,and need all the
support we can muster.
Tony
the lumpen illuminates