Farmec on 21 Mar 2001 11:53:56 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Farm Machinery

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Farmec (www.farmec.com) is the world's only online business-to-business
marketplace for new and used agricultural machinery!

1.	Used Machinery: Our platform provides second-hand farm machinery dealers
with a global forum for trade, with swift access to machines and buyers
they would otherwise not reach due to distance or language barriers. Machinery
can be bought or sold at fixed price or through online auctions – both
standard and reverse (with requests for machinery posted, and offers made).

2.	New Machinery: Farmec also has a unique package for manufacturers of
new machinery. We offer to convert catalogues, price lists and company
information into an online format, eliminating the need for extensive paperwork
and enabling rapid transactions on an international scale.

Farmec's management team is formed not just of technical professionals
but of people with hands-on experience in the agricultural machinery sector.
These sales forces are currently active in the UK, Germany, France and
the Far East (the site can be visited in English, French or German) with
further expansion planned into Iberia, Italy and the US.

You can find out more by visiting our website at www.farmec.com. Should
you require any further information or have any trading requirements, please
do not hesitate to contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.

Best Regards,

Kate Armitage
Marketing Coordinator
kate@farmec.com