integer on 21 Mar 2001 19:52:05 -0000

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ nn > mikrosoft

>Hello my dear,
>

>           from                  just phoned to say you won
>one of the Top 25 Women on the Web awards.
>
>!
>
>=)
>

>The award itself is a crystal piece of sculpture, the recipient will be asked to
> give a short spiel, and the ceremony will be immortalised on CD, which will con
>tain details of the winners (title, photo, biography) and videos of the April 24
> knees up. A full press corp will be at the event, and they expect to be covered
> by CNNet, the Times, San Jose Mercury, and other tech-savvy news media.
>
>So I said I would pass on the glad tidings and ask you to confirm with her your
>preferred title quick as a bunny, as the international press releases are being
>sent out tomorrow.
>
>In the near term she also needs a photo and bio from you.
>

>Expect an e-mail from her soon.
>
>Hug,

[ wait please ]

         konkluz!e = progresz = !nev!tabl. zkueek.

                                           pre.konssept!n
                                                 meeTz ver!f1kat!n.

 -

 Netochka Nezvanova     -  i was designed especially for you
 f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST     head to toe and a few stops in between
 @www.eusocial.com
 17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  |     <
                                                        |       >

- egoiste - i have no friends...i make my mind my friend
    - melt this right into your lips at least twice a day.