Patrice Riemens on 23 Mar 2001 12:47:06 -0000

[Nettime-bold] Michel Elie and the Observatoire des Usages de l'Internet

Michel Elie has kindly requested me to make a few corrections to my posting on
nettime dated March 17 about him and the OUI in Montpellier.

To start with the latter, it is not on or with the Montpellier university campus
but is an independant, non profit NGO - in Montpellier. The completely correct
URL is http://oui.net

Regarding his past as bursary in the USA, he was based not in UCBerkeley, but in
UCLA (University of California in Los Angeles)

cheers, patrice (& Diiiino!)