Vanessa Black on 27 Mar 2001 16:42:39 -0000

[Nettime-bold] My Father, The Castaway

WhiteCube is happy to welcome Merlin Carpenter

"My Father, The Castaway"

| Thursday | 29 March 2001 | at 8pm | C. Sundtsgt. 55 | whitecube@asia.com |

Please check our web page
www.societyofcontrol.com/WhiteCube
http://www.merlincarpenter.com/

>International News
>Guestbooks for your addresses, comments, tags and ravings
>Discussion board for critizism, chats and philosophical delirium

We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail. We have double-checked for problems . Nevertheless, if you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE. Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is ugly and not at all our style.