Kinya Matsudo on 31 Mar 2001 08:33:16 -0000

[Nettime-bold] questions

Hi! My name is Kinya Matsudo and I am studying about the relationship
between the Burmese and the ethnic minorities especially Karen people.
Here is my questions
1)what exactly Aung San Suu Kyi's policy for the ethnic minorities
especially the Karen people
2)what ethnic people think about her
3)Shan culture in valley is united and they also organized as a state
with hierachical system. The majority of the ethnic minority people
live in the hill and they are as a tribal group, not state. I belive
that there are ecological, historical, cultural, and geographical
differences between them. It created fundamental different thinking
between them. But what exactly or what aspects they are struggling for?
Please let me know asap!   Thanks for your time