X55 on Tue, 1 May 2001 16:47:36 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Sorry, there's no fee, c'mon it's just a link!

I dont think anybody is attacking you personaly on the fact that you are
getting paid
but that everybody seems to get paid except the net artist because
you can so cheaply include a link the work is there you just need 1 line of
text or code
and you have an exhibition
a way of thinking needs to change.