Friddy Nietzche on Wed, 2 May 2001 20:46:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re:

*******************
                   *
On May 1, *of all days...
in a land far close behind;

01,

i1n1t1e1g1e1r@1w1w1w1.
god-emil.
dk
wrote:

>>Holiday is something what concerns happiness
>>with invisible needles; we see happiness loo

claps her hands

>>looking at the Mayday needles in Soviet time
>>of communism. Now people don't believe in su

claps her hands

>>small and very concrete  happiness, to find
<<a well-paid job, for example.
<>01 girl dreamz ov fulf!l!ng ur dreamz.
><

Oh yess Princess, we can clone
many of your dreams;e dio disse
CLONATI;e clona i suoi segni;;
the first commandment was clone
yourself and clone your dreams
so that you can populate all
little jobs and all little well paid
jobs and all small concrete dreams
and concrete concrete concrete
is what our princess dreams are
mayde of, princess...

Love,
Clone of Princess,Princess.

>uarml!.nn
>    /_/
>                          /
>             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
>             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
>             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
>             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
>             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant

>            \/       __
>                    __/
>                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
>        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

>        \_\                        because i like>
>        \_\                        because i like
>        \_\                        because i like
>        \_\                        because i like
>        \_\                        because i like
>        \_\                        because
i likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei likei like  i likei likei likei likei likei like    i likei likei like