Power Organization on Thu, 3 May 2001 02:17:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] surplus stockY4:

POWER ORGANIZATION IS LOOKING FOR SURPLUS STOCK:

Our company prides itself in being one of the largest surplus stock buyers in Europe.
Based in London, England we are currently looking to increase our supply chain and product diversification.
Primarily we are looking for branded retail items from Household Furnishing, Computer software to Garments and Textiles.
Our customer base consists mainly of retail superstores in Europe and Africa.
Power Organization have a textile shortage and we are in urgent need for cancelled or excess stock of Ladies, Men's
and Children's garments principally branded or chainstore products. As an
example most of our current business is on cancelled lines for Dorothy
Perkins, River Island, Evans, Debenhams, Gap, Lane Bryant and Etam although we are
interested in all such chainstore merchandise either in knitted or woven
fabrics. Usual quantity purchased is from 250pcs/colour - 4000pcs/colour.

We would be most interested to know if you have any surplus stock
currently available that you feel could be suitable .

We shall look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Mercer
Sales Director

Power Organization LTD: