yapitel3033 on Wed, 9 May 2001 16:28:18 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Need Money? Quick Approvals! 18578

Title: Debt Ad

Do You Have $5000 or More in Debt?
Now you can "regardless of your past credit history"
"  Cut your monthly payments by 50% or more!
"  Reduce your credit card debt by up to 60%!
"  Slash your interest rates down to [as low as] zero!
"  Keep More Cash every month!
"  Stop creditors from harassing you now!
"  Much Much More...

NO OBLIGATION " FREE CONSULTATION " STRICT PRIVACY

This is NOT a loan and you will NOT be turned DOWN .. :)
Are you thinking about borrowing money to consolidate your bills?
Are you approaching or already past due on your credit cards?
Do you usually only pay the monthly minimum on your credit cards?
Are your creditors harassing you about late payments?
Are family disputes over money taking place on a daily basis?

DON'T GO FURTHER INTO DEBT BY BORROWING MORE MONEY!
We can reduce your monthly payments by consolidating your unsecured debt.

IT'S TRUE!
Save 20% - 60% on your debt by consolidating your unsecured loans into one low monthly payment!

THIS IS NOT A LOAN!
How do we do it? We reduce or eliminate the high interest that you are currently paying.
Not only does this save you money, your debts will be paid off up to 70% sooner because of
the reduction or elimination of the interest.

As a non-profit organization, we believe in people, not the bottom line.

Let us help you...help yourself!!

For additional free information CLICK HERE

Removal Instructions: This email was sent to you by an Internet  Marketing Services Co. in full compliance with all
existing and proposed email legislation. You may automatically remove yourself from any future mailings by clicking here.
The reply address on this email was active at the time this email was sent.