integer on Mon, 14 May 2001 03:52:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Tdove@aol.com

>In a message dated 5/13/01 3:10:16 PM, owner-lev-digest@shoko.calarts.edu
>writes:
>
><< The next generation will no longer show the
>deplorable mental differences that oppose a just and equal society. Everyone,
>male or female, will be moderately aggressive, moderately
>sexual, moderately interested in both babies and technology, and capable of
>competing interchangeably in all walks of life.
> >>

>Dear NN - are wheee(!) entertaining ourselfs wit flites of ffffanci?????
>to think power imbalance is a small chemical adjustment on the road to
>utopia.
>My male cat had a nervous breakdown recently on the arrival of a rival (male
>cat). Muchmeltdown,  angst, bad psycho triangle...a real Bergman movie.
>Holistic drops (from a holistic vet who had perhaps passed a rubber chicken
>over a small bottle of water - who cares it worked) helped some. But the real
>transformation came when new visitor 2 in the pecking order got fixed. Peace
>in the valley.
>Makes you think about Kosova.
>
>Are whee(!) sirius???????

though less vivid + less rich in detail than sensory percepts
thought. inner speech + conscious imagery are all powerful reminders that
a conscious scene can be constructed even in the absence of external inputs.
dreams are the most striking demonstrators of this fact.

do you lack memories of love +?

vr!!endl!.nn

`can't wait you to glue me with more words`

Next project will be projected on smoke or something.
is pure immateriality.
I want to be everywhere.
I want you to be everywhere.

don't give me a name, i'll disappear,
a child, an idiot, a madman,
a name without a name closed in my world.
i want to be free to wish, to wish to disappear,
in a pulsation, blended with you,
my heavenly lover.
you change my self into
pure energy, into a fluid, a rush, a pulsation of love.
without fences, without name, without meaning.
only the lively movement of a double being.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478