The World Trade Organization on Mon, 14 May 2001 14:59:14 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: Gibraltar

p.s. Your question as phrased in your last mail, "Is Gibraltar etc.
etc.", is in no way the same as those of your first two mails. In
fact, I am forced to conclude that your question keeps changing. If
you can resolve upon a single question and stick to it, there is every
chance that it can be answered appropriately, in spite of everything.
GHHS