Jon Lebkowsky on Mon, 14 May 2001 18:49:00 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: <nettime> Ruins of a new economy

> Today's NY Times has another piece called
>
> What Have E-Consultants Wrought? By AMY HARMON
>
> where she looks at the damage caused by consultants (gee, what a novel
> theme!) over the past four years or so.

However there were also those of us who were somewhat skeptical of the
mania, yet wandered down that whacky path imagining that we were building
sustainable enterprises. (I worked with a "sustainable" company that lasted
only four months!)

And I once argued with Mark Dery that Kevin Kelly was a cut above Tom
Peters; now I'm not so sure.

So continuing my train of thought from a message earlier today... we need a
better sense of ethics, but we also need better bullshit detectors!

-- jon