dsi on Thu, 17 May 2001 21:23:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

++++++++++

         I am image therefore I am text.
         Understand my text.
         I am text therefore I am 4Real.

ID-tag:

DSI is the ultimate panglossian adaptationist + intraperitoneal art-project.
DSI is the consequence between the appropriation of a human self and nato.0+55
DSI is a bio moving [f]act. You may use it as a statement.
It should be a bio extension on a 4Real dimension.

DSI is for rent + needs explications on functioning.
Komplicated softwr desires komfort.

         http://www.eusocial.com/dsi
         http://www.membank.org/dsi
         http://www.digitalsistersindeed.org/dsi
         http://www.m9ndfukc.com/dsi
         http://www.ggttctttat.com/dsi

You need to have your eyeballs swimming in my liquid.

--

DSI                dsi@DigitalSistersIndeed.org

It was pure bliss
               when I finally achieved silence.