porculus on Sun, 27 May 2001 15:31:49 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-bold] discourse and reflexive text of america:::

> this is the reflexive text of
> america:::::

well permit I don't consider first what could be the part of american idiotism in
your piece but just what could be 'trans west cultural for me (others could do
better). in reading your bestiaire as a pet animalerie i believed you would show to
which level animal symbolism was becoming disgusting, how in what ugly dolphin-long
mane horse it was misleading. but it seems you write this not as a plagued
literature, your denegation of any inheritance (all symbolist taxed till and again of
its so desired esoterism & opacity etc.) show probably you refuse to anyone to be
some sense keeper. so your text would be seen just as so self referential just as a
certified statement based on the proof of some social evidence you could express as
an autodeclared americagramophone or a sort, and without even to speak about the fact
you imagine it's politically legitimate and harmless to do as well (except for a
royalist and a marketing manager) at least you could cut your loose in saying 'any
resemblance to person living or dead etc. except yourself etc' is it just a bit a la
Disney's fair & demon world stories pet contraband & mortifiary pillage? cause once
upon a time the bestiaire was one of the main jewel of all the popular culture, once
upon a time no one dare to quote it as a thing that belong to nobody, in america and
any country where trot some animals all over the world. if it is therein where lies
your dispossessing american idiotism it's you want to incarnate some balance sheet or
others statement of account..well then take heart hombre & don't forget so vivid
taxes (then use and abuse of % and other = or -..be sure I split of laugh, really,
when one take till sound for some high-tech ones. hope you care for my laugh)