Content-Wire.com on Mon, 28 May 2001 11:45:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] <nettime> Re: no postings, the virtual shrink couch

Now we know what nettime is not
Can we assume that nettime is everything else?
A virtual group psychotherapy session?

Given a blank space, near-anonimity  and a send button and a network of
weird intelligent people
it's easy to get tempted to share the most intimate thoughts, . To feel
liberated, to share fears and hopes and passions
Thats what nettime looks to me..

Any hints as to what kind of stuff you'd like to see posted?
That would be helpful, so that we could make the
moderators happy

Cheers

paola di maio