hidenori watanave on Wed, 6 Jun 2001 04:54:51 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [red]20010606 and space-time mapping

Hello everyone,
I made the experimental works.

one,[red]20010606,
This work is made to transform the 3-dimensional map of Shibuya_TOKYO extremely.
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/derin/qtvr/red/index.html
This is project expressing the appearance which the world transforms by feeling.

one,[Harajuku space-time mapping/archiving workshop]
This is the common project of Hiroya Tanaka, my friend,and me.
http://www.spacetimedesigns.org/jikuumap/maps.html
(sorry japanese only)

The participants of a project (workshop) take a photograph of a town
with a digital camera, and submit for the map on the Internet.The map is
programmed so that it may be gradually distorted by the weight of the
contributed photograph.
We exhibit signs that the map changes gradually, on Quicktime movie.
http://www.spacetimedesigns.org/jikuumap/yoyogi_small.mov
http://www.spacetimedesigns.org/jikuumap/omote_small.mov

please gimme a comment.:)

yours,