kdinh on Mon, 11 Jun 2001 06:56:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Agressive home loan lenders.

We Specialize In Providing Loans For Rough and Story Credits

NO EQUITY REQUIRED!....GET CASH NOW! UP TO 125% OF YOUR HOME'S VALUE!!!

Rates Are Lower......Start Saving Now!

We provide a 100% free service which lets you shop for a mortgage conveniently and securely from
the comfort of your home. Using our network of over 400 competitive lenders across the U.S., we
will search our database of loan programs for the best loan to fit your needs. Even if you're
currently working with another lender or have been turned down before, we can still help.

Our loan programs can help you get the cash you need.

"No Equity" Loans
* NO equity required (up to 125% of your home's value)
* Get cash for any purpose
* Consolidate Debt
* Pay bills
* Do Home Improvements!
* Refinance Loans

Rough and Story Credits
* "Less than perfect credit" Loans for people with:
* Lates and slows on your mortgage!
* Bankruptcy
* N.O.D.'s (Notice of Default)
*Even if you're currently in foreclosure

We can get you the loan you need. Regardless of whether you have marginal or bad credit, we can help you.

Ready to get started?

Simply fill out the our 60 second form, and we'll begin shopping for your loan.

It's that easy!

We Make the Lenders Compete for YOUR Business!

CLICK HERE To Receive A FREE Loan Quote
http://utenti.tripod.it/gift10/mort30.html

We strongly oppose the
use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive our
mailings to receive them. As a result, we have retained the services of an
independent 3rd party to administer our list management
and remove list. This is not SPAM.  If
you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your
email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will
never receive another email from us again. http://www.removeyou.com
Member ID 027316