Mladen Zagorac on Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:03:56 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> re: the logfile conspiracy

hi,

if you are interested in internet security visit Gibson Research Center
(http://www.grc.com). the whole page is great and full of usefull info, but
especially interesting are these links:
http://grc.com/dos/grcdos.htm
http://grc.com/dos/winxp.htm