Twenteenth Century on Thu, 14 Jun 2001 00:13:17 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Announcement of invitation to Translation Karaoke at the ICA

Dear Nettime,

You are cordially invited to try your hand at Translation Karaoke.

On Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June, as part of the ICA's London/Berlin
season Twenteenth Century are offering a piece of Battenburg/Victoria Sponge
Translation Cake to anyone daring enough to lay down some Berlin style
tunes.

Try our translation service and have a sneak preview of our cardboard truck
at http://www.twenteenthcentury.com/berlin

If you come on Sunday you are ALL very welcome at a Truckers BBQ at our
studio in Limehouse (Dress: checked shirts and piles).

Hope to see you there,

Saul.

Twenteenth Century
Boxing Club