Dan Schneider on Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:50:54 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A-OK

If the McAfee virus scanner I installed & ran 2x is correct any
corrupted files of mine shd be deleted & any future viruses gotten via
email detected- ala Bob Goerman's. Again- if you have anti-virus or
scanning programs check out your systems ASAP & alert any others on yr
lists. I think- at least on this end- the fire is out. Update me on any
other suspect emails from 'me' or anyone else- especially if it is this
YOU ARE FAT virus! Apologies.  DAN