Dan Schneider on Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:52:41 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] http://www.cosmoetica.com/#VIRUS ALERT!

See the above URL- I have permanently put info on the YOU ARE FAT virus up there- any updates I receive from others I shall likewise post. bontrager77@earthlink.net  is the email of a 'Bill' from Nebraska whom I believe is the responsible party. Go to Google.com & do as I did- notice the underlined heading.  DAN

If you GOOGLE BILL BONTRAGER website:

Seed Your Website And Watch It Grow Strong!
... Bill's WebDex - Links for Work-At-Home Community ... can get a free recommend script from
William Bontrager at his website. He's got a great ezine, too. Always ...
www.seedyourweb.com/mlinks.html - 68k - Cached - Similar pages

If you Google Bill Bontrager's website:

Viral Marketing: Creating a Recommend-It Site
... excellent example is William Bontrager's Master Form http://www ... area right on your
website, completely customized to ... a copy of Wild Bill's article that prompted ...
www.tucats-design.com/viral/7.html - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

If you Google Bill Bontrager: you get a Colorado PREACHER

If you GOOGLE Bill Ontrager you get zip!