456431jehfj on Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:38:11 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RECEIVE $2,000 in one WEEK !! GUARANTEED!! --------------maily6

R E C E I V E  $1,000  COMMISSION every $0 down SALE !!

DID YOU MAKE $8,000 LAST MONTH? IF NOT,
YOU NEED TO JOIN US TODAY!

$0 DOWN !

100% FINANCING - 100% CASH MACHINE

EVERYBODY IS A PROSPECT - 99% APPROVED

EARN $1,000 ON EVERY A THROUGH F CREDIT SALE!

EARN $1,000 ON EACH AND EVERY SALE TO INFINITY!

REQUEST MORE INFO NOW! send an e-mail to:
mailybox@yahoo.com   with SEND INFO in the subject line
or JUST CLICK on "Reply" NOW!!
Available for USA residents only.

~~~~~~~~~~~

MARKET the hottest consumer savings package in
America today and earn $1,000 each and
every time someone joins for $0 DOWN!
NO hard selling, NO cold calls -  100% AUTOPILOT

Imagine being plugged into a proven system
that puts your entire business on auto-pilot and
have you earning MINIMUM $2,000 every week! GUARANTEED!!
IT'S TRUE! You can be in business for $0 DOWN!

And you can easily make $2,000 your very FIRST week .. .
and we'll show you how! Your business will literally
explode overnight when you join our team and plug
into the BEST marketing system available on the web!
Most OUTSTANDING: Receive FULL SUPPORT 24 hrs!!

REQUEST MORE INFO NOW! send an e-mail to:
mailybox@yahoo.com   with SEND INFO in the subject line
or JUST CLICK on "Reply" NOW!!
Available for USA residents only.

To remove please click: