pasoaqu34 on Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:58:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Stock Market Alert (Stockplay)

National Institute Companies of America

Symbol: NICM
Listed: OTC Pink Sheets
Current Price: .03
52 Week High: .40
52 Week Low: .024

When the SEC put in new reporting requirements last year, over half the stocks on the
OTC Bulletin Board were kicked down to the Pink Sheets. While some have moved back up,
many have languished, and their prices have plunged. We would like to highlight
one company that looks ready for a comeback: National Institute Companies of America.

On June 22, NICM announced that they would be offering a new private label annuity product
developed by American General (NYSE: AGC-46.70), one of the nation's largest financial
services organizations. It is usually a very positive sign when a blue-chip like American General
wants to do business with a small company like NICM. We believe that this news is a signal
that management is showing that they want to do something about their depressed stock price.

Having traded as high as .77 last year, NICM has the look of a bargain on the shelf. Expect
more good news as their estate and financial planning businesses gear up for expansion.

As a result of these factors we believe that NICM presents an attractive buying opportunity
at prices up to 10 cents.

Always put in a specific price when entering orders on over the counter stocks to protect
from overpaying.

Instructions to Subscribe:
To subscribe to the Stockplay Newsletter, double click on the below link.
mailto:ahryhry@uol.es?subject=Sub-NICM

DISCLAIMER: Stockplay is an independent electronic publication providing information on
selected companies and/or their securities. No information contained in this publication should
be considered to be solicitation or recommendation to purchase or sell the securities of the
company being profiled. Stockplay is not a registered investment advisor or a registered
securities broker dealer and purchase of this or any stock may be considered highly speculative
and may result in the loss of some or all of any investment made. The information contained in
our publications is compiled by sources that we believe to be reliable. However, Stockplay
makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information herein provided, nor
does this profile purport to be a complete analysis of the company being mentioned. Investors
should not rely solely on the information contained in our publication or the publications of others
when making an investment decision. Instead, investors should use the information provided on
the profiled companies only as a starting point for conducting additional research that will permit
them to form their own opinions regarding an investment in a profiled company’s securities. The
receipt of the information contained in our publications shall not create, under any circumstance,
any implication that there has been no change in the affairs of a profiled company since the date
of our comments regarding the company. Statements contained in any of our publications
regarding any profiled company’s business that are not historical facts are "forward-looking
statements” that involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may be identified by the use
of terminology such as “believes", "expects", "may", "will", or “should", or “anticipates". The
cautionary statements appearing above should be read as being applicable to all related forward-
looking statements wherever they appear in any of our publications. Section 17(b) of the Securities
Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate
any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or
to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the
type consideration. A shareholder of National Institute Companies of America (NICM) has allowed
the publisher of the Stockplay Newsletter to purchase 2,000,000 shares of stock at a cost of $ .01
per share as compensation for the publication and dissemination of this report. The publisher of
Stockplay may liquidate the securities it receives as compensation at any time it deems appropriate
to do so. Detailed information about National Institute Companies of America (NICM) may be obtained
on-line at various financial web sites.

Instructions to Unsubscribe:
To unsubscribe from the Stockplay Newsletter, double click on the below link.
mailto:whychy1@uol.com.co?subject=Delete-NICM