Vehicles UK on Fri, 29 Jun 2001 10:25:55 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Late june offers from Vehicles UK

“I ordered my car from Vehicles UK and the deal was exactly what was on the e-mail!”

Brand new Peugeot 106 Independence 3 door

Metallic paint, immobiliser, drivers airbag, radio cassette, high level brake

From only £ 135.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

Brand new Mitsubishi Carisma 1.8 Gdi Equippe 5 door

Central locking, air conditioning, power steering, electric windows, metallic paint, electric mirrors

From only - £ 199.00 + VAT per month for a 24 month contract!

New Jaguar X type 2.5 V6 4 door

All wheel drive, ABS, alloys, air con, immobiliser, RDS stereo, electrics, metallic paint

From only - £ 349.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

2000 ‘X’ Vectra (2001 ‘MY) 1.8 LS 5 door

Air conditioning, metallic paint, central locking, immobiliser, electric front windows

From only - £ 189.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

2000 ‘W’ Omega 2.0 GLS 4 door automatic

Central locking, alloys, electric windows, power steering, RDS stereo, air conditioning, metallic paint

From only - £ 229.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

Brand new Mitsubishi Shogun Sport 2.5 TD GLX 5 door

Metallic Paint, central locking, power steering, immobiliser, RDS radio, electric windows

From only - £ 295.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

Commercial Special – Citroen Berlingo 600 1.9 X diesel

From only - £ 149.00 + VAT per month for a 36 month contract!

Payment Profile: 3 rentals in advance, plus either 11, 17, 23 or 35 Monthly Rentals contract hire non maintenance based on 10,000 miles pa.  All offers are subject to status; availability & manufacturers price increases.

The above offers represent a small selection of many vehicles and finance packages that we are able to supply.  If you do not see what you need, please just ask.

Order yours today by e-mailing your requirements to: sales@vehiclesuk.net