{ brad brace } on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 03:19:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Call for Papers - (fwd)

From: Neil Brody Miller <nmiller@rci.rutgers.edu>
To: { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>

Dear Mr. Brace,

H-Ideas is an academically-based and -sponsored electronic listserv serving
an international community of professional scholars interested in the fields
of intellectual history and the history of ideas.  It is not a forum for
presenting ideological platforms or for promoting one's causes.  I am unsure
what your intention was in submitting this quasi-manifesto, but I do not
believe that it is appropriate for posting to H-Ideas.  There is undoubtedly
a more appropriate forum elsewhere on the Web.

Sincerely,

Neil Miller
Editor, H-Ideas
Rutgers University

> From: { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com>
> Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
> To: H-NET Intellectual History List <H-IDEAS@H-NET.MSU.EDU>

> CALL FOR NO PAPERS
>
> What is happening in the field of artistic creation is spreading
> to everyday life. Breaks in meaning, if only in the way we express our
> thoughts, cannot emerge; they are cut off by the modelization of
> interpretation which precedes them. This terrorism is founded on an
> infinite illusion, wherein all the different possible meanings of creation
> are the reflection of institutionalized speech.

/:b