mouchette on Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:31:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] What happened to my name?

Dear friends, dear members of the fan club

Some of you informed me recently of the existence of a site entirely
dedicated to hating me:
http://ihatemouchette.org
You can imagine my dismay.
On second thoughts, I realised it would be better for me to read about
the reasons why people hated me in order to amend:
http://ihatemouchette.org/next.htm
I am not sure the sort of comments I read there did anything for my
improvement, it might have made me worse for knowing things I should
never have heard about.
Fortunately, other people are actively working for my legal protection
caring that my name and image would not be abused on the web.
http://mouchette.drivedrive.com/
One can wonder if they are not also abusing my name and image. But is
there any way on the internet to know who you may trust?
--
*bisou*
Mouchette

http://mouchette.org