Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] What happened to my name?
mouchette on Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:31:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] What happened to my name?

Dear friends, dear members of the fan club

Some of you informed me recently of the existence of a site entirely
dedicated to hating me:
You can imagine my dismay.
On second thoughts, I realised it would be better for me to read about
the reasons why people hated me in order to amend:
I am not sure the sort of comments I read there did anything for my
improvement, it might have made me worse for knowing things I should
never have heard about.
Fortunately, other people are actively working for my legal protection
caring that my name and image would not be abused on the web.
One can wonder if they are not also abusing my name and image. But is
there any way on the internet to know who you may trust?

Nettime-bold mailing list
Nettime-bold {AT} nettime.org