cashman2020 on Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:28:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] QCSBS-RRR CAN OPEN THE FLOODGATE OF CASH FOR YOU!

Dear Lucky Friend!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

NEW YORK WEALTH WIZARD  WANTS TO  SHOW YOU HOW TO OPEN A "SPECIAL  BANK
ACCOUNT", DO  1-2   HOURS LEGAL FINANCIAL TRANSACTION  AND RAKE IN A
MINIMUM OF $1,500+/ WEEK GUARANTEED LEGAL CASH!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Are bills piling up? Do you argue with your spouse or girlfriend
about your finances? Do you work two jobs, 70 hrs a week, but
are still unable to save enough money to lead the type of life
that you've always wanted? Are your creditors calling you day
and night, ringing the phone off the hook and banging at your
door? Do you feel like you're constantly in a rut, with the
weight of the world on your shoulder? If you answer yes, please
CHEER up! We can HELP you!

This is the most important and powerful letter you'll ever read,
so please pay close attention!

Have you ever wondered why only a few people in the world seem
to have a "magic wand" that brings them riches and all the good
things in life, while the majority seem to be struggling and
hardly surviving? If you answer yes, then it's time to stop
wondering and let us show you how to get and use your own "magic
wand" just like those Rich and Powerful people do!

Please ask yourself this question- Do You really want to succeed
in life and become rich, happy and powerful? Then it's time to
stop dreaming and start doing! Stop working hard killing
yourself and start working SMART so you can ENJOY your life for
once! Stop blaming the world for your problems and start facing
reality! We'll show you how to do what the Rich and Famous do
and Succeed in Life!

In our world famous, powerful cash manual, "THE QUICK CASH
SECRET  BANKING SYSTEM, THE ROYAL ROAD TO RICHES"
(QCSBS-RRR), you'll learn:

>>(1) How to open "SPECIAL BANK ACCOUNTS"; do a 1-2 hours
simple,  easy financial transaction and rake in $1,500+/week in easy,

fast, legal, 100% guaranteed cash!
************

>>(2) How to Raise "$100,000 in 24 hrs", by using a secret, little
known millionaire's financial strategy (This SECRET is not
taught at schools nor is it available at the library!)
************

>>(3) The best Insiders' Sources of FREE MONEY! Get
$5,000-$10,000  to do as you please (no pay back!)
************

>>(4) How to apply and become our ASSOCIATE and rake in an
additional $2,500+/week re-selling this mega powerful cash
program!
************

As our associate, we'll share with you all of our JEALOUSLY
GUARDED millionaires' "FAST CASH SECRETS"!

You'll learn secrets like:
Where to get a merchant account to process credit card sales on
your website -regardless of your credit history and with no
monthly leases or large monthly expenses! Where to get reliable
low-cost email marketing to help your business explode! Where to
get an unsecured offshore credit card with a starting credit
limit of $5,000! Regardless of credit history!

Within approximately one year, you'll be in a position to own a
million dollar Corporation, a million dollar mansion and any
luxury car of your dreams!

Plus, you'll be able to vacation at  the most attractive "hot spots"
and
playgrounds of the rich and famous!

There are no scams or shady schemes involved in the "Quick Cash
Secret Banking System, The Royal Road To Riches" (QCSBS-RRR)!

There's no hard work, difficult training or large investment involved!

It is NOT any kind of banking transaction you may have heard about!

Nor is it the same as any similar sounding programs available
anywhere!
The Quick Cash Secret Banking System can be done in all
countries of the world!

If you're one of those bull-headed, close-minded skeptics, who
has a negative outlook on life, enjoys sleeping on a bed of
nails, and passing the time thinking up 1001 reasons why you
will never succeed in life, please forget us!

If you're the type of person who enjoys pinching pennies,
scratching out a living, breaking your back laboring in hopeless
dead-end jobs, like a beast of burden and periodically dibble-
dabbling in  various hare-brained, moneymaking schemes, scams,
and silly  businesses that are nothing but worthless puffery, we're
sorry,  but we cannot help you!

The Quick Cash Secret Banking System is ONLY for positive,
serious and mature adults; people who desire the best things in
life for their family, children, spouse, girlfriend and
grandchildren! The Quick Cash Secret Banking System is for those
who desire expensive toys and luxuries, and who desire to be
winners and role models in life!

Time is money! The best things in life don't last forever. This
fabulous cash opportunity will not last forever. You'll get this
invitation only once. If you miss it, you'll miss out forever
and believe me, you'll regret it forever!

Please be informed that you won't be doing us any favors by
replying to this ad. Instead you'll be helping yourself by
raking in sacks of dollars and washing away all your financial
woes and misery! Isn't it time you stopped working hard to make
other people rich and start working smart to make yourself rich?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>
To get additional FREE details, please

(1) Phone   us at:  (905) 882 5157   (10am-10pm,  Canadian time)
and clearly  state your E-MAIL ADDRESS (please spell it out slowly
and clearly,  and state if  it is in lower or UPPER case, and if it is
 one
or more words),  your  PHONE #  (and the best time to call you.),
and FAX # (IF ANY)

(2) Or  Fax your E-mail address, Phone #  and Fax # to us at:
(905) 882 5158 (10am-10pm, Canadian time)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><>

Thank you!
Sincerely,
ED

PS: PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL OFFER UNLESS YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY
 SERIOUS ABOUT POCKETING $1,500+/WEEK LEGAL AND EASY CASH IN A COUPLE
OF WEEKS FROM TODAY! (OFFER NOT AVAILABLE TO CONNECTICUT RESIDENTS AND
ALSO VOID, WHERE PROHIBITED)
 If you have an e-mail address or website or active on the internet,
you can't avoid getting e-mail offers. We get 500 e-mail offers daily
and we love it. Anyone we don't like, all we do is click delete to get
rid of it!  (Your address is NOT in our database!) We have bought your
name from a list company for one time use , and  if you don't want  to
get any more e-mails from us, please send your e-mail address to removemenow2001@usa.net.
Thank  you!