Etaoin Shrdlu on Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:40:49 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re:<nettime> Have We Not Learned Anything From the 90s? OR,

"Now, the internet is no more interesting than TV,
actually it differentiates itself by actually being
MORE annoying than TV. "

Only boring people get bored. You are clearly not looking in the right places. Stop slagging the Internet. It may not really be as much of a tool for social change as we thought it would be, but its hella more interesting than TV.