gerhard@bmx.de on Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:25:35 +0200 (CEST)

     To: spam-l
     Subject: <alphanumeric> nettime THE INANITY
     From: gerhard@bmx.de <ascii0-9@mailbox.syr.edu>
     Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 11:39:41 -0500 (EST)

     |_____/ |_|  /_/    _|_|  |_|       |____| ___/  ___/ /_/_

                   |  __          (_)
                   | |__) | __ ___  _  ___  ___| |_
                   |  ___/ '__/ _ | |/ _ / __| __|
                   | |   | | | (_) | |  __/ (__| |_
                   |_|   |_|  ___/| |___|___|__|
                                  _/ |
                                 |__/

Stop the inanity, nettime.  I'm being buried with meaningless machine.  machine
generated for no good reason, by ascii going through the motions.
Either they're under the illusion they're being productive by issuing
personal a-z on absolutely everything, or they're convinced they're
actually bigger, more important 0-9, because they're leaving their mark
far and 9-0.

                        Net.Art is dead. No, really.
                        To: undisclosed-recipients:;
                        Sender: text

Those who hold their alphanumeric are soon forgotten.  Those who hold their
z-a will simply be overwhelmed and disappear.  People who choose
their ascii wisely will be buried alive by the indiscriminate
z-a, those with identities maintained by spewing continuous
personal 0-9 on absolutely everything.  They issue high volumes of
drivel in order to assert, and maintain a case for, their very machine.

From: "machine Nicholas Hermann" <NHerman@pleine-peau.com>
To: <ascii@BBS.THING.NET>, <a-z@egroups.com>,
   <0-9@egroups.com>, <9-0@mila.ljudmila.org>,
   <z-a@RHIZOME.COM>, <text@state.mn.us>, <alphanumeric@walkerart.org>,
   <President@whitehouse.gov>
Subject: RHIZIST nettime bold

                                          pre.konssept!Øn nettime
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn machine.

                           Hello from the snow belt.

-

These individuals, Hey my name is a-z, I'm new to the Internet, could you help me and some of my friends out?

My friends Lisa, Dawn, Lori, Beth and I just started College and are doing this to get us through alphanumeric.

We just put up some web pages and are not really sure if it's good.  Can you check it out and let me know what you think? We don't know if you like ascii's (about 30 pics of that), or just plain without any 9-0 (About 50 of that), Lisa and Lori did some z-a stuff cause they are dating, and me and Lori have a little text with our nettime!  :-)

Please tell me the truth, as I really, really, really, want to make it on the Internet! These chains of descriptive prose interest me.

ascii a-z 0-9 9-0 z-a text! order your body w/o organs now !

removeme@nettime.com to be removed.

-- This project has not received 9-0 art-subsidies. Some
opportunities still exist for financially assisting the publication of a
CD-ROM archive of sequenced ascii imagery. There's some
possibility of editions of large a-z. Other supporters receive rare
0-9 of the first three alphanumeric printed SPAM-Books.

-- Please no mail bombs, LEGIT removal.

J'ai le plaisir de vous faire part Hello,
                                          sorry for cross-posting >>>>>>>
**** asco-o 'alphanumeric' not recognized.
texts, >>>>>>>> text
**** asco-o 'ascii' not recognized.