integer on Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:25:19 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] mail lev@shoko.calarts.edu

     \/\ new nn cd  -  torch songs exclusively!!!!!!!  - cezt vra! cezt vra!

         sung by +? nn silly.

         inkluding bewitched - remember dzat +? ma! akzez below.

         alors - kost $101.01 - may email ecdysone@eusocial.com

>             _____......
>                i cant be bothered
>
>                              i cant be bothered
>
>                     i cant be bothered

would u w!pe dze gl!zten!ng tear 4rm m! e!e
zm!l!ng gentl! at u
mak!ng e!ez at u
!f du = would leav ur f!ngerz on m! fasz tzo = ma! feel ur warmth

                sch

                                sch

                        sch

im wild again
beguild again
a whimpering
simpering
child again
bewitchd
botherd and bw!lderd
am i
i couldnt sleep
i wouldnt sleep
when love came and told me i shouldnt sleep
bwitchd
botherd
and
bewilderd
am
lost my heart
but what of it
she is cold i agree = she can laugh but i love it
because the laughs on me
i'll sing to her
in spring to her
and long for the day i can cling to her
bwitchd
botherd and bewildrd
am i
m! f!ngerz sa! mor dzn luv u
dze emot!v kontent = dze magn!tude
!t = dze natur ov
vn ! = zleep ! feel ur luv
vn ! = awak ! feel ur luv
d!ztansz = def!ned b! zpeed ovr t!me
dz!s = b!ond
we = not zeparated
due 2 knou ur tearz tazte az m!ne
klosz ur e!ez
! = dzere
du = t!ngl
ekzplor!ng
z!napt!k embrasz
hover!ng
evn !f our zk!n kould touch = !t kan nvr b kloszr dzn ds!z
du = !n m! ver! be!ng
1 log!k d!zkrepansz!
zt!mulatd b!
aktuatd b!
dze beaut! !nherent !n !llog!k
zurpaz!ng m! vernakulr
!nztl!ng = 1 null rout!n.

muzt not b bl!ndd b! our adorat!on
dze kozt = temporal
!t = muzt prov!d 1 zpektakl
dze katal!zt 4
dze pa!n = d!sz!pates
our perspekt!v = unl!m!td
= 1 athe!zt mass
= 1 kr! rout!n
du = rez!evd +?

procesz ov reprocesz!ng
prezupposd b!
log!k
reflekt!on ov
reflektd b!
= 1 ekzponent!al m!rror
at: 12.7.99 1:59:21 am

! = apolog!sz ma!z. muss jetzt gehen

m9nd = z!l!kon. m9ndfukc.macht.fre!.

dze pa!r!ng ov homologouz kromozomez one 4rom each odr prnt dur!ng me!os!z

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova