Nmherman on Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:55:12 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> File Under: OPEN vs. CLOSED SYSTEMS

In a message dated 7/18/2001 8:51:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
Newmedia@aol.com writes:

> "A ratio of interplay among these extentions of our human functions in now
as

>  neccessary collectively as it has always been for our private and personal
>  rationality in terms of our priviate senses or 'wits,' as they were once
>  called."

Couldn't agree more.  Good to see you back on the ice.  Reminded of the time
MM said "Now I can fit all of the Gutenberg Galaxy on one page."  RSVP re el
conferance imminente per favore.

Prego,

Max