][mez][ on Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:32:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Terre !

Votre compost est prêt pour la culture.
Your compost is ready for culture.

el emEsn si M ilar zman e, tc][, i csn ciously d.ied 2 shift the
em pAiss w2arDs  more poylsmeou apoach. teh u se  the oule brAke
[ i like to think of it as rti pt yc brACk et][ s part o prmsie n my
paRt, i hat fR a b rie while i tOyed wit uS ing he eve sed brAkte
*on y* bT a fter  tying t in o  e iece deid - for the Sae of
r edBAi l iy - ht at it  As a oo er. [ c, i *d* ConiDer My aidecnE 1 ia
hile:)][ the ti.tyc Rcket llowS r fo a cushinig of he
enaNced/ aD de maenng  m.bed Farily havilY ni2 my texs, ut whne us e
x.ens el ceme s Qut ocmpely laeRed ]c m s ig ile 4 n ex aple.].

as for t he c oe poetyr dicussion, i thINk t h y ha vE hlep ed st eer my text
tcat in2 a c "ha nnle[ l nG ]["  o d e; tha s, i seem lss n.h biietd
actUally os rtuc t hte texts er " ] [dagr al n ] [poe.et call"y accDr nig o
currEnt informao n t at i N.con te Uing My e t.Orkin g.....i n t eRms of
teh no n-r esose, i think m neED  acivey lyE t e txts wit
mltituds o f teradeD m eanig edr il ma k tsH nNo -esopns s mor e
lkly 2  oMen tAri ly glimps de - as i, in any of  texts, I he to eer
th menng patH Wi thou eot Ros to a trae natve ][ust
co that' my im:)][ nd tiS hoe pfu lly l eA s op e n  mYrid o meaingn
cue s tha t alu el 2 thoe eleme n  *oCuld* ae r sp nded c2oMmetned
baou t, b ut hvn't.of curSe, sHi i Sepra ate  m  fcn atoN ith the o-reospe
gne l l..i'll wrt e re oatu tsi n i' ve o t orE time:)
ut rein me, cz i have my ise ve f iter on a the moe mnt, ot s ue y:)] [
-this ype oF mult c h ann.l[ayeR]ing s w i h opeulLi ge acrOzz in
os me ov i Wurk. th e -Hnc ed uze of ocgntive Powah izz i think id lv 2nd
u, e en if hru confuzeoi tHe drem luason si a g o d one
m inks..n t hat it brin e p tha rt naratv /mulTilogic
tsr nd-basEd f orulAtin of mulTi mdiati arZt ni a unocntr olL ab leconte
t...[ce t for godo o' lucid drems vo c ourze].

-Ac Tiave mean ign  dn calpsi ng tUrcture
 hAs 1 ov H te df -inn ig ne oit  mezanglling, iZ
vep[ost-po-m o u itona y adn ctv e Structu al/nt urkdE raLite...it
ni[ f ][lur sems  be It z r ihng ablit, tz lsdiig frm
irc/i c q m-oIke wurd nzU s 2 Itz ne rs pohetca ll N
ehyPtetually-la[feath]er.ed uqolt ez, N tHe wa I tz s et  p 2 -ogae
 urte el ving, arti cipatoi acin..

-nifleun ce:
ni 49 i wre a wo]Man.Festat toinh]o  nd i tIte l d msielf Th "Ouehaan c
CyBeryh.Br Eid..n iT i atte d m n-lfunce, N eevn th oug   hav
rn.whor dE mani moe Snec then, i poUps y N-fluneCe rn ge frmo teh
br sbSallh apro aCh o f te cybe FmemAftah i sh VNS mtaxi & Lin D eet
[ozz ie Fee- mel atiz f r om hte earlI 0] 2 B Burroug 2 anY filC
rag mented in fomr tic st ard z: mY psYch/uas scnet iff.ic b acg oundine 4
tz strutra L scetz, my c hat.add.ic tioz F rom 95 onwA dr, V  oolf or
her -presff amdes s ame mauldi artist/ ter, ubeys 4 i nknw osensE,
gibs o 4 i hachn keed vizion::::::: : ::+:+ ++ + +
-compute code ha aMde N m-pacet, m re i s ppuoze 4 s yM bo l ic AheR
than s-talish e d f uciNz, is ng it grammR an a r.citcHAt]ctuarll
cop[uetr]wn tnz...atiorp o[ r cw7ta s as ty w uh rr know he] us str r ah
bit n o t e -11 aNd me ricN epxes iz ts..i thik  wz
n-f luenced mro b y the m- mErge nt n Etwur tHe ory @ teh te, with ag l Ike
CTH EORY & yb eoci loy pat ri n mi Npu] trest...hte us of al,chtl nIez an d
e-mail az by air the uest shapurr ov the -l itzlf....

 he ben ar[tN hle N its n
bytze]iAil m-m rsd in a ame wurld that useS texT N h D-n-i romen t,w It a
fromuatoin tsru cture ut wth gl ob lal te-ur ed plaah...a
t reat n i tt as pa rt eSacr, with the abrEviati onz N verb com
e hcnimzs iid thr u m i brin[wvs], lurin t ere to um in 2  etxet RA4y...

.           .    ...         ...
         en twurk er ]ez][
n.seRt ecns]][Or ][ e].s hip hee r x X x                                ./

    www.htk ey.net.a/U~n eWtrker

  net.wurker][risque.ov.n.fection][
 n.sect.ile x.cuts.x .go.here. xXXx
              ./.