Aliza Dichter on Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:27:24 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: What About mediachannel employees \ serfs ?

Prescribing mob action? Really?

Too unwilling to break free of the bonds of Microsoft, yes, that I duly concede ... Negligent? Certainly
unfinished, nascent, based on concerns articulated by others, a simplistic attempt to market (market!) the
notions of some points of battle over communication control.. yes yes yes all that. But fascist?

Of course I am no doubt curious as to the systematic behaviors-- the malicious maneuvers you have observed.
And I also wonder if the identification of and fights against fascism in this world are not somehow diluted by
its use as an easy (ahh the pleasure of provocative nihilism) epithet.

Liza
serf/kommandant