Ken Feingold on Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:09:46 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [Nettime-bold] Speech synthesis

If anyone on the list might be thinking about using this AT&T SDK, I can
tell you this to save a bit of your time: the SDK cost is US$5,000 and
it requires 500MB of memory to run, plus the runtime license it $750 per
port.  The "replicate any voice" feature is not yet commercially
available.

regards,
Ken