factory outlet on Fri, 3 Aug 2001 18:40:32 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] I want to BUY your used sensor tags & equipment

attention loss prevention

     I saw your listing on the internet for apparel retail.  I am looking to buy any used
sensor tags, ink tags,
anti-theft disposable bar code labels, detachers or alarm gates for CA$H.  Our company
usually obtains these
items from retail stores
that have changed to a new system or have a system from a prior store.  If you have any
tags, or know of
anyone who might have
some I would greatly appreciate it.

Mary Fouts
Sales Dept
Factory Outlet
"Specializing in New & Used Anti-theft Security Solutions for Retailers."
M-F 10-4 EST
1344 Chestnut
Terre Haute, IN 47807
USA