s|a|m on Sun, 5 Aug 2001 05:30:47 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] New List - //surveillance// - Please join if interested...

> newlist surveillance

The //surveillance// list is for posting  and receiving information, news and ideas about the broad field of surveillance. Posts about technologies, implementations, implications and responses are all welcome. Lurking is fine too!

This list is less of a discussion list and more of an information distribution list. However, discussion and personal points of view will be not be moderated out and will form an important part of the list content.

Surveillance is occuring in various forms - with and without our consent at many levels in all of our societies. The aim of this list is to provide a space for gathering what surveillance  is doing - intentionally or indirectly - on your self, in your bedroom, around the corner and around the world.

To join - send an email to surveillance-request@lists.myspinach.org with the word 'subscribe' in the subject field.