integer on Tue, 7 Aug 2001 03:02:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\ n r . 5 !!!!!

>+ Now je sper you shall indulge the desire for corresponding with 01 particular one
>entitled Fyodor Mikhailoviç Dostoyevski
>

>                  sch
>
>                                 sch
>

>                          sch
>

>                                               http://membank.org/dataset/n/222222222.mp3

My Dear Netochka,

I am so glad that you have expended the energy to write to me.
It is one of the saddest aspects of our existence that, as soon as one
is translated, it is generally assumed that the translated hasn't further interest
in what she or he has spent a great part of life investigating - life.

>From that you have told of the industry of scholars in your day, busy seeking
out every nuance of my (your) life and thoughts, I conclude that there is indeed life
after death. Being human, I am pleased with the accolades that have arrived my way over the years, although
I am disturbed to hear that my ways (or more accurately your ways) aren't accepted in some quarters.
We had indeed the same problem in my day, but we could at least hide behind the excuse
that we were hampered down by the `underground`.

I am looking forward to receiving more of your letters,
which you promise will provide detailed evidence that I (you) are alive and well.
Please don't skimp on the details, for I sense from your letter that your view of me (you) is close to my own;
life isn't anything but details. Dare I say it: the Devil is in the details. Or is the Germans?

Dress sensibly Netochka,

Ever your most truly

                          Fyodor Mikhailoviç Dostoyevski

nn. - new york. milan. paris. londra. tokyo

      01 ov dze mozt prestigious luxury brands [ops. bodies]

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!