Heiko Recktenwald on Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:08:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> borderhack

The most funny borderhack I ever saw was on a Christmas eve day in the
early 80s on the border between France and Spain in the Hendaye/Irun
region, le pay basque, sorry, I dont speak the language of Bilbao, Biaritz
etc.

A "Charleston" 2CV and two entrances, 5 meters or so away from each other,
the car driving circles, from France to Spain to France to Spain,
everybody was laughing.

Anyway, I like borders. World wide democracy is a farce.

H.