jillie19 on Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:49:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: This emails is for foreign residents only....

Attention: An "english" speaking representative will be contacting
you to verify your correct mailing information prior to shipping
you your FREE special report(s).  A valid number is required!

We apologize, but this investment opportunity does not apply
to "United States, India and Pakistan residents at this time.
Currency Trading Made Simple!

Do You Have The Yen To Be a A Millionaire?

200% return in less than 90 days!

Unique Strategy Trading in the International Currency Markets!

Largest MarketPlace in the World!

Get our Reports, Charts and Strategies on the U.S. Dollar vs
Japanese yen and euro.

Example:

A $5,000 Investment in the Euro vs the Dollar, "properly positioned",
on 09/29/00 could have returned $12,500.00 on 10/19/00.

For your FREE information package, contact us today.

http://www.dio.pp.ru/user534/curr/default.html
Attention: An "english" speaking representative will be contacting
you to verify your correct mailing information prior to shipping
you your FREE special report(s).  A valid number is required!

We apologize, but this investment opportunity does not apply
to "United States, India and Pakistan residents at this time.

You have received this email by either requesting more information
on one of our opportunities or someone may have used your email address.
If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
(Any attempts to disrupt theemail address etc., will not allow us to
be able to retrieve and process your opt out requests.)