brian carroll on Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:30:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] automadness update (8/26)

  [for announcer please. thanks. bc]

A U T O B I O G R A P H Y  O F  M A D N E S S :

Terrors of Electromagnetic Research

a work, in progress. version 8.26.2001 (updated)

montréal, will you adopt me? (8/26)
visit Montréal, Québec, Canada, the human city.
no opportunities. the future disappears.
state of international insecurity.
death, sentenced.(8/26)
return to the society of control.
plea for public help from the free press.
some thoughts on things going on...
walking into my grave (8/26)
returning against my will into the past.
moving from the California energy crisis
back into Minnesota, e-shock territory.
goals for today (8/26)
public support necessary for public ideas.
cultural research of electromagnetism.
the freedom to dream.

http://www.electronetwork.org/works/automadness/

public story. public facts. public individual. public domain.
no copyright. 2001. no permissions necessary.
please redistribute for fellow humans far and wide.
brian thomas carroll. electromagnetic researcher.