THEPRIZECLUB.COM on Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:36:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] WIN A BMW Z3 (UK only)

A BRAND NEW BMW Z3 with odds of winning at 3500 to 1, how can you not read on...

Without giving you the whole sales pitch, here are the facts, then YOU decide for
yourself:

- theprizeclub.com is an exclusive club with a fixed membership of only 3500.
- Top prize each month is a BMW Z3 with odds of 3500 to 1 of winning.
- Other prizes include, widescreen TV's, DVD players, game consoles.
- The odds of winning a quality prize as shown on our site are 300 to 1 each month.
- Membership costs only £10.00 per month with a minimum term of 3 months.
- This is the only club of it's kind in the UK.

http://www.theprizeclub.com

Sound tempting?  Sign up with our pre-registration form today, and if selected as one
of our 3500
exclusive members, we'll send you an invitation to join the club. WE NEED NO
MONEY NOW.
Upon being invited to join you will then be asked for your first months membership
payment of only
£10.00

Follow the link below to find out more and pre-register without obligation. We'll email
you soon if
your successful in being invited to join.

http://www.theprizeclub.com

Good luck..!

You must be only 18 to register.
If you have any questions please email us at: info@theprizeclub.com
You will not be sent another email from theprizeclub.com should you not pre-register
for
membership. To permanently remove yourself from any further communication, reply
to this email
with REMOVE as the subject title.

A Planet3W Site.